|Azoo Max Bio Balls | aquarLiam inverteBites Green|
Azoo Max Bio Balls:
- Contains selected beneficial bacteria and enzymes, effectively breaking down ammonia, nitrite
and nitrate in the substrate and water.
- Slowly breaks down for the build-up of stable and long-lasting bio bacteria colony in the
- Each ball contains 2×107 bacteria. The bacteria process starts when put in the water.
- Bacillus subtilis, Aspergllus olize, Bitido bacteruru, Protease, α-amylase
aquarLiam inverteBites Green:
- A unique blend of plant matter, algae, vitamins, minerals, and immunoglobulins tailored
specifically toward shrimp and snails.
- organic barley straw, organic spinach, broccoli, seaweed, rolled oats, spirulina, garlic, chlorella,
organic whole wheat flour, montmorillonite clay, yeast, natural oyster shell calcium,
immunoglobulin, trace vitamins and minerals
I also spotted a berried CRS yesterday and since it was April Fool's Day, I thought my eyes were deceiving me. But sure enough, there is a female full of eggs; haven't had the chance to take a clear picture yet.
My Super Tigers are doing well and I have 1-week old shrimplets from the most recent batch. They are growing quite fast; I'm feeding them Shirakura Chi Ebi, powder food tailored for shrimplets.
Fire Reds, Rili, and OEBTs are reaching maturity and should be breeding soon; by that time, I should have my 20Ls converted to shrimp tanks and cycled, ready for more shrimp!